[clue] Linux World Map

Dan Kulinski daniel at kulinski.net
Fri May 13 13:09:53 MDT 2011

Nothing to be sorry about.  I didn't spare a minute to read the blog post
and made an assumption.  This type of behavior on the job will just make you
look ignorant and people won't fact check with you much longer, I should
know better.

Still a neat map and I do agree it would look interesting with actual data
behind the design decisions.

Dan