[clue] Xorg presentation in the fall

Matt Dew marcoz at osource.org
Tue May 17 10:22:46 MDT 2011

Hi all,
   Chase Douglas works for Canonical and is one of the main developers
of multitouch.  I sent him an email asking if he would be interested in
coming to Denver to give a presentation this fall.

He's been out of the country and busy so I just got a reply.

He said if he could work it into his schedule he would come out and give
a presentation.    We'll need to pay for hotel, airfare and food.  (2-3
days?)

So my question for you guys is:
   1)  Are people interested in this?
   1b)  enough to cough up a little money?
   2)  When? We'll need several dates he could choose from.

If enough people are interested, I'll look into the costs and let people
know how much it would cost us.  His presentation at XDS (X Developer
Summit) last fall was very interesting.  The demo at the end was cool.

I think it's worth it, but that's just me.
Matt