[clue] Xorg presentation in the fall

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Tue May 17 11:52:40 MDT 2011

Chase Douglas sounds like a great idea.
Okay.... i am hunched down in case rocks are thrown in my direction.  I suggest we consider setting up a high quality video conferencing link with Chase Douglas.  We could hold it someplace where food and drinks were served.  ( both ends , the CLUE end and the Chase end )   Comments are invited.
I imagine that airplane , hotel and food would be $500+.

99guspuppet