[clue] dual boot

Louis Miller veganguy at canadaseek.com
Tue May 17 15:19:08 MDT 2011

Dear Lorin,

     I think not all Windows 7s are created equal. I do understand the basics of a dual-boot, and I have a gparted LiveCD and super grub disc at my disposal. I didn't think to write in my post that I actually have some knowledge beyond being a complete beginner on one issue with Linux.

     Just because HP takes up four primary partitions doesn't mean every company does the same thing. HP seems to be the Corvair of computer manufacturers. I think I will take it back. Somewhere, out there, is a customer who is an ideal fit for HP, and I hope this laptop gets to him or her as soon as possible.

Louis