[clue] website is faster

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Wed May 18 07:43:36 MDT 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "Collins Richey" <crichey at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 6:37:57 AM
Subject: Re: [clue] website is faster

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 10:27 PM, Lorin Ricker <Lorin at rickernet.us> wrote:
> Me too -- doesn't seem right yet, guys...
>
> On 05/17/2011 09:22 PM, Matt Dew wrote:
>> i get some install.php page when I try to load it.
>>
>> ??

Last action for the day. I've added a symlink to the site to enable
the cluedenver.org url, so now all methods of accessing the site work.

We still have the know problem: performance. I'm still seeing 3-5
minutes per page retrieval, and top shows that there is substantial
paging. We will need to gather the team together to discuss this and
propose solutions.

--
Collins Richey