[clue] Long range wireless bridging

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Mon May 23 11:06:39 MDT 2011

I have done this successfully in the past using Proxim products.   ( Proxim.com )
I dealt with three buildings.  One was about 40 meters away and the other was about 100 meters away.
We used the unlicensed band at 5GHz.
One thing you should do is conduct a frequency survey of the area in the range of frequencies you plan to use.  You can rent an analyzer to do this.
You could consider optical point to point units.  They are more susceptible to weather.   They are less prone to interference.
Feel free to pick my brain about this.   I sent Proxim a question about your setup.
720 222 1309
Gus

 The 5.15-5.25 GHz band is intended for short-range devices, for functions such as connecting all the computers in the classroom to the teacher's computer. The 5.25-5.35 GHz band is intended for midrange devices. When added to the teacher's computer, it would connect to the school's local-area network. The 5.725-5.825 GHz band is designed for use with the wide-area network based on either point-to-point or multipoint operation. The device used with this band could connect the school's network to a district network across town.