[clue] [Server Study Group] Asking for help testing Google based email list 2011m05d24

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Tue May 24 17:33:40 MDT 2011

As was discussed ( and recommended ) at the 2011m05d21 DRUPAL& meeting ........
I have set up a Google Groups discussion list to test.

Email members can be moved in bulk to this list.
Right now I am looking for volunteers to test the service.
I want to thank those who have attended DRUPAL7 meetings.  I have learned a lot from them.
Although some members are galloping off in a different direction , some of use can still proceed with the plan to move the CLUE email to a more friendly service.  Same thing can happen with DRUPAL7 website going to a new server  ( thank you Chris F. for your efforts ).  RackSpace.com looks very good and this was a cosnsensus at the 2011m05d21 meeting at Panera Bread.

I promise to do nothing behind the back of the CLUE members.  I have been posting meeting notes as fast as I could.  I have been adding notes to the DRUPAL7 forums.

Advantages:
FREE           I think it is free
SPAM           The service fights off spam
EASY           Easy to maintain    I can give some CLUE members admin priveleges
SEARCHABLE     The email is searchable
BACKUPS        Still researching this one

Later we can redirect emails going to the current CLUE email address to the Google address.

99guspuppet