[clue] Long weekend.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Tue May 24 19:41:35 MDT 2011

Hey, it's a long weekend, isn't it?

The good news is that the CLUE server is still running so you can find the installfest page.
Apologies if you haven't been able to get the info you need.

The bad news is that maybe you're being roped into doing something else.  But I know a couple of
people who are coming anyway so I hope you can join us.

If you can't because of long weekend plans I'd be happy to hear it.  Last time I planned around a
long weekend I got told, "shut up, it's only a holiday for government workers."  This one's for real
and I don't know whether that matters in scheduling.

I've started collecting ISOs to bring.  Holler if there's anything you want.  Anyone know a good
distro for the Eee?

If you let the list know any specific problems you're bringing we'll try to get someone who can help.

See you there!