[clue] CLUE Server Meeting

Raymond DeRoo rderoo at deroo.net
Wed May 25 11:17:24 MDT 2011

Philipp--

> I got a blank message with a .ics attachment
> No outlook or Ical here

Or Google Calendar, or Sunbird, or Zimbra, or Notes, or Yahoo, or ...

Perhaps time management isn't something you need to concern yourself with, that must be really nice. Personally, I find such meeting notifications extremely useful. If you don't, fine; but please don't complain about it. And for the record, David didn't use Outlook or iCalendar either. According to the metadata the meeting request was generated by Zimbra.

Note: For those who want to go on a ESR/Stallman rant, save it. I make by living by supporting open source software. It's your right to be a purist, and I'll respect that, but my kids like and to eat and my ex-wife demands child support, so this is what I do.

.r