[clue] OpenVPN

Will will.sterling at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 13:52:45 MST 2011

I have an odd error occurring when I try to start OpenVPN using the
/etc/init.d/openvn script.  If I run it as root "/etc/init.d/openvpn start"
it fails to start.  If I run "bash /etc/init.d/openvpn start" it starts
just fine.  I've added -x to the #! line and I know it is failing when
starting the daemon but when I run the same command manually it start just
fine.

I get the following error in syslog, but obviously the config file is
readable as it can be started manually.

Nov  6 13:12:13 loki openvpn[1494]: Options error: In [CMD-LINE]:1: Error
opening configuration file: /etc/openvpn/pogo.conf