[clue] November talk reminder : Kevin Fries on NoSQL databases (OR me on vmware workstation 8)

Larry Sawyer lsawyer at SCSDENVER.COM
Mon Nov 7 22:03:29 MST 2011

Glad they patched you up and you're recovering at home. Very nice nothing was paralyzed and you can live another day to reverse or fix the complications.

Best regards,

Larry Sawyer
IT Consultant
SCSDenver.com LLC