[clue] resume writing (talk)

Will will.sterling at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 09:11:18 MST 2011

When I am reviewing resumes I want to see the relevant jobs that you have
held with key accomplishments as well as roles and responsibilities you've
filled under each job heading.  It should be precise so it is quick to read
but detailed enough so I can see what you have done over time and how
recent your experience is in the areas I'm most concerned with.  If you
have been working for 12 years that should easily fill two pages.