[clue] [Politics] Internet Censorship

CP Constantine conrad at 1211.net
Tue Nov 29 01:52:42 MST 2011

On 11/28/2011 10:27 PM, Torren Beitler wrote:
> You think occupy and signing shit will help? The only solution is violence.

I look forward to reading about you in the news

"There are five boxes to use in the defense of Liberty: The Soap Box,
the Mail Box, the Ballot Box, the Jury Box, and the Ammunition Box.
Please use them in that order."

The first four are still producing small wins, and are thusly, not
exhausted yet.

(As for the fifth, you have to apply some of the first four to win over
more numbers to the action of the fifth, one man with a gun is a lone
lunatic, many men with guns are...well... an organized militia..)

...On almost any other LUG list, this content would be offensively
off-topic. Here however, it makes me realize I miss living in Colorado.