[clue] impressions on mint12?

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 12:01:33 MST 2011

It doesn't virtualize well on my vaio  (although that seems to be because I
got the 64bit CD, but it runs just fine on the live CD.)  Not much I can
really do in terms of doing actual work until I get it home though   I have
always wanted to like gnome shell, just didn't seem worth the trouble
because the only distro that seemed to have it was fedora.