[clue] [Politics] Internet Censorship

M Paul Webb hsechmvt at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 13:44:25 MST 2011

<<<Name one thing non-violence has ever done.>>>

Name one thing -- The Glorious Revolution of 1689 -- the outright model for the following colonial charters and state constitutions, and for the American Revolution. In fact, many of our founding fathers considered the Americans the true heirs of the Glorious Revolution. Hmm.... but then, it didn't work for America. There are real limits to how much we can compare present circumstances to the past. But that is the real issue, when the American legal system passed from English Natural Law to Darwinian jurisprudence as the correct method to interpret the constitution, as a document in a state of evolution, we started losing our rights and our society became corrupt.

So here is the real solution. A big part of constitutional interpretation since 1947 has been to impose standards on the public schools that forces on students one type of indoctrination. So get rid of the public schools. All that is really needed to teach kids now is a computer and some coaches. But it was the changes the Supreme Court imposed on the public schools that changed the nation into what it is today. So change it back, and the country goes back to liberty. It one does not go to the core of the problem, violence will not change anything, only make it worse, as no one really know what to put in as replacement after the violence -- and that much history clearly proves.

And the reason nobody knows anymore the significance of the English Civil War and the Glorious Revolution is, that after the Supreme Court conveniently changed how history should be viewed, the public schools stopped teaching the truth about history. Americans no longer even know anything about the 17th century revolutions that our revolution was based on, because they just stopped putting it into the texts books and teaching it. Example -- what does "no taxation without representation mean?" They don't teach it anymore. It was the basis of the English Civil War and the passing of the main power from the monarchy to Pariliament. Those Englishmen got it from the basis for the Magna Carta, but it also served as the basis for the Glorious Revolution and the American Revolution.

So where do you want the violence to focus? Can those who lead the violence be depended on to make certain that it is used to get our constitution back? How is that possible -- nobody knows about the basis of the constitution anymore.