[clue] [Politics] Internet Censorship

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Tue Nov 29 23:14:59 MST 2011

David L. Willson wrote:
> I believe this conversation is OK as long as the subject line contains [Politics] and Torren
> doesn't actually shoot anyone I like (Examples: Ron Paul, Dave Anselmi, Will Sterling, Kevin
> Kempter, Jeff Haemer, Doug Corwine, and maddog).

Woo-hoo!  I made it to the "David Willson please don't shoot my friends list"!  I am honored (and a
little embarrassed) to be in such august company--those other guys are all well worth not shooting.

Time to update my resume.  And my headstone--I can die happy now.

(A bit tongue in cheek maybe but not the slightest bit of sarcasm.)