[clue] [Politics] Internet Censorship

Wed Nov 30 10:02:59 MST 2011

Of course the list wasn't exhaustive! Here is another non-exhaustive list, and you may the head of it: Dave A. Hanson, Jon B. Buttjer, Maxwell Spangler, Shawn T. Perry, Collins Richey, Matt Dew, and Dennis J. Perkins.

What the Heck are you doing on this list, Dave?!?  BTW, Doom3, like every other Id title, shipped for Linux on Day 1. Epic was the same way, until Valve poisoned them. Fucking Valve sellouts. The significance of the D3 source being released is that awesome NEW games will be made from it. Hobbyists and junior game developers will get to learn from the code. Free code is good science, made by passionate people in free association.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.