[clue] [Politics] Internet Censorship

Wed Nov 30 14:01:02 MST 2011

I was talking about Epic, not Id. Id rocks. They always have, and it appears they always will. Epic (and Valve, their masters) are the fellows that promised UT3 for Linux would be a free download shortly after the ship-date, and thereby robbed a bunch of optimistic/gullible Linux users who bought their product on the strength of that promise, while it still ran only on Windows. The fellows that never delivered on that promise. F'ing sellouts.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.