[clue] linux-job hunting advice (talk)

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 13:11:53 MDT 2011

So, some things are happening in my life that are forcing me to accelerate
my personal timetable.  Long story short, I'm going to start looking for a
job in linux system administration.  Right now, the only certs I have are:
lpic1, VCP3, and VCP4, and my degree is unrelated (liberal arts).  Good news
is I have plenty of experience.  (10 some odd years in various levels of
sysadmin)  I just thought I'd ask cluebies for any advice they're willing to
offer, in terms of job search tactics, things I need to do, certs I need to
get...etc...etc..

thanks

Mike Bean