[clue] linux-job hunting advice (talk)

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 13:54:06 MDT 2011

Yeah, the resume step comes this afternoon!   Windows/2K3/2K8, ESX, ESXi,
RHEL, CentOS,  lots of a bash, little python.
I don't mind virtualization heavy stuff.   If there are low-hanging certs I
need I can probably try to get them in the given weeks.  I think if anything
really hurts me it's the fact that I have lots of linux experience but very
little experience in linux administration.   I'll probably try to get some
form of junior admin capacity.

Mike Bean