[clue] OT: Yeeehhhaaaa! Yay, Vmware guys!

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Wed Oct 26 10:18:27 MDT 2011

On 10/25/11 10:05 PM, David L. Willson wrote:
> Finally, finally, I can control my ESX servers from my Linux box!
>
> Vmware Workstation 8 connects to ESX!
>
> No piece of software was ever so gratefully received. Thank you,
> Vmware Guys. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I may never start my
> Windows VM again, after this!

Any idea if it will run on OS X? I think that's the last thing I *have*
to do from my Windows box at machine. Well, except for quite a few docs
don't render correctly in OpenOffice.

If there is no way to connect to ESX via Mac OS X, but is for Linux,
that might justify me installing (another) Linux VM in VirtualBox on my
Mac.