[clue] troubleshooting X suggestions?

Mon Oct 31 17:11:28 MDT 2011

Try <control>+<alt>+F1 (or F2, F3, ... , F6)

That should take you to a TTY where you can sign-in and attempt to troubleshoot the issue.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.