[clue] 3 Google Music invites available [TALK\

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 06:36:33 MDT 2011

Some associates of mine got invites to the google music beta, and we were
willing to spread the love; I realize lots of people have misgivings about
google's apparent attempts to swallow the sun, however, with that said, I
thought I would make these available to clue-bies if there's interest. (And
yes, I've already verified that it runs well in linux, and that packages are
available for the uploader for both Debian and Fedora. There may not be any
interest, but if there is, I'll just give them out first come, first serve.
 Let's not spam the mailing list though.  (Shoot me a line off the grid,
first 3 people get the hook up.)

Bean

(For those wondering music.google.com.  It's basically just cloud
storage/anywhere access to your music.  Stream from anywhere, blah, blah.
20,000 song limit.)