[clue] CLUE Talk Reminder (one week)

daryl kuchay daryl.kuchay at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 11:59:02 MDT 2011

Sorry, fat fingered the send button while in a bumpy truck. I use a similar
interface on windows however the developer of the software is going to
windows 7 for its touch screen capabilities. If one searched "quotaholic1"
on youtube you will see the application in action on my webdt tablet. As its
days are numbered I would like to look in to charmed quark, qt and porting
it over to linux. Yes, can't wait for the next Clue talk.

Daryl kuchay

Sent from my Android phone

http://www.hocanhngu.com/videos/playvideo.php?video=fE8_-SDgwnk&feature=youtube_gdata&name=My%20new%20HSTouch%20interface%20-%20Homeseer