[clue] next few speakers / speakers needed

Tue Sep 6 14:16:00 MDT 2011

<insert your favorite expletive here />

So...  Who can do a talk in October?

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.