[clue] Take my job

Tue Sep 6 19:17:14 MDT 2011

I got a new job, so I'm helping my soon-to-be former employer (PARSEC) to find a good, affordable technician to take my place.

Very briefly, the responsibilities are the care and feeding of 40 Windows servers, 20 Linux servers, 6 instances of Vmware Server 1, and everything between and around them, across several sites, some new product development, and teaching other technicians what you know in the classroom.

The detailed job req is attached as a PDF. I hope it survives being posted to the list!

Please respond with a resume and cover-letter to jobs at parsec.com

If the PDF doesn't make it through, and you want the details before applying, you can ask for the req at the same email address.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.