[clue] projector at Hosting.com

daryl kuchay daryl.kuchay at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 21:18:28 MDT 2011

Hmmm very tempting. Db15 is 1600x1200 no? Most of my software has been set
up on 1920x1080 and not sure how it would scale to a lower resolution. I
don't plan on playing audio or movies so much as show a control method. This
is the same software maddog is going to be using in his home theater product
mentions during the last Broadway meeting. My media center is running linux
with a patched ati driver so I may take you up on that David. Just not sure
what will happen with the ati driver should I switch outputs. Thank you!

Daryl Kuchay

Sent from my Android phone