[clue] Code from Sept 13 CLUE talk

scott.herod at comcast.net scott.herod at comcast.net
Sun Sep 18 20:27:49 MDT 2011

Trying again.  I'm afraid that the mail server doesn't like me to include a tar.gz attachment.  If this goes though people may have to let me send them the bundle directly. -- Scott

Hello all,

A bit late, but as promised here is the code for the samples I presented last Tuesday.  (And my guess at 4k was off by only 10 bytes.)

To build the code you will need a reasonably recent GCC toolchain including the C++ compiler and GMake.  You can install Qt Development kits using standard tools on most Linux flavors.  I used YUM on Fedora to install the qt-devel RPM.  You can also download binaries or source from Nokia's Qt website.

To build the demos, unpack the tarball and in each subdirectory run:

"qmake -project; qmake; make"

(Your version of Qt may have qmake named qmake-qt4.)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Scott