[clue] A new meeting room.

Lorin Ricker Lorin at RickerNet.us
Mon Apr 16 15:57:31 MDT 2012

+1 for the McAfee site, if it works out!  It's a heck of a lot closer to
Franktown than anyplace else we've been meeting.  Unfortunately, last
time I got to attend a CLUE meeting at Hosting.com, I got a $200 parking
ticket (which I'm still fighting, not paying, so my license plate is not
really welcome in Denver's jurisdiction!).

Anyway, hope the McAfee site works out for our future meetings.  'Sides,
it's not all that far down here to Douglas County for the rest of y'all!
  You'll be welcomed, not ticketed, arrested or shot at! ;-)

best regards,
   -- Lorin

>>> Dave