[clue] August meeting announcement.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Wed Aug 8 08:45:31 MDT 2012

Only one week (less) until the August meeting!  And we have a good speaker and a cool topic too!

Come out and hear Dan Kulinski talk about KVM virtualization and managing VM images.  This is a
great way to build a lab to test new systems or to give yourself more flexibility in running your apps.

If you're interested in dinner before, speak up and we'll pick a place.

If you're interested in drinks (and/or dinner) after, speak up and we'll try to make sure we get
done in time to get there (we failed at that last month).

Further details on the web site, http://cluedenver.org.