[clue] simplifying linux/gpg encryption question?

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 21:52:03 MDT 2012

Hey.   Not for nothing, but of late, especially with all the high profile
hacks in the news, I find myself with a somewhat pronounced awareness of my
own mortality.  I've always meant to learn more about gpg and linux
encryption, but I've never had the wherewithal, and other then aescrypt, I
haven't heard of many other options.  Though I'd ask the "CLUE council",
are their ways of simplifying encryption in linux to make it more
approachable?  Perhaps a GUI frontend of some sort?   Apologize I haven't
been to more meetings of late, I am starting to feel a little bit guilty
about that, but what can I say, I've been keeping busy.

Mike Bean