[clue] Some preparation before my talk

Mon Aug 13 22:30:35 MDT 2012

Can I just show up with a CentOS box and go from there?

If not, can I get the commands to add the needed packages again?

Also also, if one of our guests isn't lucky enough to have a spare box, or enough hard drive space for a dual-boot, could they, theoretically, do this in a VirtualBox or Vmware Workstation VM?

Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.