[clue] Error registering with STAF

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 11:11:09 MST 2012

Hey everybody,

Unfortunately, I've been wrestling in various forms with this for weeks,
and for the life of me I'm about at wit's end, so I thought I'd ask the
clue-bies.   Anyone have experience with STAF?  (software test automation
framework, staf.sourceforge.net).

We're getting Error registering with STAF, RC 6398247999583..
and it's just got me completely up a creek.  Thus far my google fu has
failed me except to suggest that the STAF API considers a return code that
high to be internal and unknown and should be reported.

(Problem with reporting it to staf, is that I'll be leaving this job in a
few days and if STAF can't get back to us right away, god only knows when
my successor will see it.)

Bean