[clue] recipe for tonight

Gary Romero randomincolorado at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 07:42:19 MST 2012

I too, would like to thank Mr. Wilson for a very informative session. I
learned more last night from the group than just GlusterFS.

Also, last night we breifly mentioned WiFi adapters that will work with
Linux out of the box. Here is the adapter that I use for my Raspberry Pi:

http://www.alfa.com.tw/products_show.php?pc=34&ps=92

-Gary

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:57 PM, David L. Willson <DLWillson at thegeek.nu>wrote:

> NP. It was pretty fun, wasn't it?
>
> --
> David L. Willson
> Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
> RHCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu
> Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
>
> This is a good time for a r3VOLution.
>
> ----- Christopher Cross <g1ccross at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Also for the record, thank you for a great CLUE topic Mr. Willson.
> >
> > I had not been able to attend lately because my girlfriend took night
> > classes so I was stuck being the babysitter. And now I probably will not
> > get to many more in the near future because she just got a job, working
> > nights.
> >
> > So thanks again. It was a good one. Sorry for stepping on your toes.
> >
> > Christopher Cross
> > g1ccross at gmail.com
> >

> > On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:05 PM, David L. Willson <DLWillson at thegeek.nu
> >wrote:
> >
> > > For the record, the NAT router was Dave's debian box. Only DHCP was
> > > Windows.
> > >
> > > --
> > > David L. Willson
> > > Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast