[clue] Panasonic Toughbook CF-53

Quentin Hartman qhartman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 08:46:37 MST 2012

I wasn't at the meeting, so I might have missed the explanation there so I
apologize if this is covered ground, but what do you guys do that justifies
the cost of the toughbook? It seems like more often than not one would be
money ahead to get a more typical laptop and just plan to replace it on the
off chance that it got damaged in the field somehow.

QH