[clue] Acenet.

foo7775 at comcast.net foo7775 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 31 12:53:30 MST 2012

Haven't heard of them, but then again, I'm just starting to think about buying a hosted service. I'm a little bit impressed that they offer a couple of "less-common" Linuxes (Arch, Gentoo), makes me a little bit more likely to work with them as opposed to another service that just offers RH/Debian/etc.

Just my $.02...

T.