[clue] Cluster SSH.

Chris Fedde chris at fedde.us
Mon Dec 31 13:37:18 MST 2012

I'm still a fan of rdist for static file distribution, pssh for running
commands on all the nodes in a system community and git for configuration
file control.  DNS, NFS and LDAP also play roles in well managed computer
system communities.

https://code.google.com/p/parallel-ssh/
http://linux.die.net/man/1/rdist
http://git-scm.com/