[clue] seeking wireless troubleshooting advice

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 13:54:44 MST 2012

Yes, thank you David, I got it resolved.  My wireless had (beep)'ed out and
I made this mistake of assuming it was a linux only problem.  The router
has a freq/range setting.  Can't recall off the top of my head,  point is,
switching to 5 and back to 2.5 woke it back up.   Don't know definitively
what caused it, but it's been more or less normal since.

Bean