[clue] clue-admin list restored.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Mon Feb 6 21:30:22 MST 2012

I've restored the clue-admin list.  I would like to see discussions about Drupal and other web site
changes, server hosting and administration, 501c3, etc. happen there.

If you would like to be involved (or just aware) of those sorts of things please subscribe.
Currently I am the only one there.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE.  If you want to express your opinion, influence mine, make the
admin list go away again, or argue about related or unrelated topics please join the admin list and
do it there.  The people who don't care won't subscribe and don't want to hear about it on this
list.  You are also welcome to contact me directly.

I restored the admin list because the topics above involve creating consensus and making decisions.
  Ideas and opinions have to be expressed, refined, discarded, and acted upon.  Sometimes the
discussion gets heated.  There are many on the list who don't care how the CLUE sausage is made and
we have lost valuable members because we exposed them to the process against their wills.  Although
I think our list consolidation a year ago was a good thing, I think losing the admin list has been
bad for the group.

All you have to do is go to the subscription page, enter your email address and press subscribe.