[clue] cluedenver gmail & ical account

CLUE Denver cluedenver at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 09:46:33 MST 2012

Hi all,
    About a year ago I set up this account, cluedenver at gmail.com so that
we, CLUE and its members, could have a publicly accessible calendar
similar and complementarily to, David Willson's calendar, since the clue
website calendar doesn't support subscribe-able calendars.  (Please
don't start any political commentary about the website, I'm not interested.)

   I maintained it religiously for a while but haven't been doing so for
some time.  I'm not involved in CLUE anymore but I do feel that this
account could be better used by an active CLUE member.

If anyone is interested in taking this account over, please reply and
let me know.

thanks,
Matt