[clue] Monitor recommendation, please

Dan Kulinski daniel at kulinski.net
Fri Feb 10 08:23:10 MST 2012

We use Samsung monitors at my office and they generally work well.  The
warranty service used to be a drop ship and return but now they require you
send the monitor in for repair.  Picture quality is good and the 24" models
have 1920x1200 resolution which will closely mimic your office monitor.

Dan Kulinski