[clue] CLUE elections

Fri Feb 17 10:44:03 MST 2012

It's XKCD's fault. Darn Randall S. Munroe. I spent much of the morning reading some very weird stuph.

And you have MADE my day, by addressing me by full name, and spelling it correctly, no less. Thank you.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.