[clue] Gaming

Mon Feb 20 16:18:53 MST 2012

The game system I favor most, Looney Pyramids, is  VERY open and very inexpensive.

But, I also own a few dozen "highly themed, play one way" games, like Fresco and Ticket to Ride.

Variety is the spice of my gaming life. :-)

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.