[clue] [ELECTION] The CLUE election is now underway

Raymond de Roo rderoo at deroo.net
Tue Feb 21 02:14:23 MST 2012

Gus--

> Please vote once .... ongoing results will be made every few days..... voting ends March 7th.
>

> go to http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/B9X2J7Z
>

> If anyone hates this method of voting.... please set something else up.

For someone who wants to create a 501(c)3 it amazes me how wrongly you go about doing things. Your system offers no fraud control, is not capable of independently audits ( I find this *very* funny coming from someone who is always whining about people not being open ). But most importantly, a candidate running for a position should *never* run the poll. That's just... common sense.

Raymond