[clue] [CLUE] [JOBS] Linux system administrator in Longmont, CO

Dan Kulinski daniel at kulinski.net
Tue Feb 21 11:19:08 MST 2012

Sorry Mike, I am actually going to interview for this also.  I talked to
the recruiter a bit and got some more specifications.  At first I thought
he was throwing a bunch of technical jargon into the requirements but it is
directly from the company's job request.  So I may be competing with you
for the job.  FYI the job is for the SANS Institute.

Dan