[clue] HACKED!

Michael Fierro miguelito at biffster.org
Mon Feb 27 15:09:16 MST 2012

Hmmm... I understand your concern, but I think I've gotta agree with
David. It sounds like SUSE is checking for updates. I know you said
that you disabled auto-checking, but it sure sounds like auto-checking
is still happening.

Michael Fierro                                      biffster at gmail.com
"The truth of the matter is, I'm a bright enough guy, but I'm hardly a
genius." - Cory Doctorow