[clue] [ INSTALLFEST ] March 3rd 1000 to 1500 hours Saturday

Bruce Woodcock bruce_denver at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 23:01:12 MST 2012

I plan to attend. I would like to install Fedora on my laptop to an external (usb) hard drive. The CD/DVD player does not work. If we need to install using the drive I can write the .iso to a usb thumb drive and install it that way. Maybe there is another way, pretty sure we can get it done. Let me know what I need to do/bring before hand.

Thanks,
Bruce