[clue] installfest

Larry Sawyer lsawyer at scsdenver.com
Wed Feb 29 23:37:26 MST 2012

When is the next Install Fest? I didn't seem to get a notification on the
last two.

In addition, anyone out there willing to help me with getting my Intel 965
3D drivers to work? I have Open Suse 11.4 installed.  On an SSD drive as
well that doesn't seem to be taking the speed advantage. I'd be willing to
compensate the helper (meaning with $money$). Thanks.

Best regards,

Larry Sawyer

IT Consultant

SCSDenver.com LLC

(303) 751-8000

 <mailto:LSawyer at SCSDenver.com> LSawyer at SCSDenver.com

 <http://www.scsdenver.com/> www.scsdenver.com