[clue] Cory Doctorow - war on general computing [talk]

Mon Jan 2 11:40:56 MST 2012

Ah, sorry, I meant automobiles with spyware. I'm definitely going to watch the Doctorow piece tonight.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.