[clue] Cory Doctorow - war on general computing [talk]

Mon Jan 2 13:51:31 MST 2012

I have some. You have some. Every man I know well enough to say with confidence whether or not he has some, has some.

I infer from that, not without some trepidation, that every man has some.

I make an intuitive leap that honor has the same property that faith does. Even a very small amount, regularly exercised, can do great things.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.